Horde3D

Next-Generation Graphics Engine
It is currently 28.03.2024, 11:25

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: 31.05.2012, 16:06 

Hi, I'm trying to import a simple blender model of a male http://www.blender-models.com/wp-content/uploads/male.blend
I made a .dae file and converted it with colladaconv, where the resources seem fine. However, when I want to add the model as a reference (in Horde3D Editor) it shows the following:

Code:
Adding SceneGraph resource 'knight.scene.xml'
Loading resource 'knight.scene.xml'
Adding nodes from SceneGraph resource 'knight.scene.xml'
Removing node 75
Adding SceneGraph resource 'male/models/male/male.scene.xml'
Loading resource 'male/models/male/male.scene.xml'
Adding Geometry resource 'models/male/male.geo'
Adding Material resource 'models/male/Skin-material.material.xml'
Adding Material resource 'models/male/.material.xml'
Loading resource 'models/male/male.geo'
[color=#FF0000]Resource 'models/male/male.geo' of type 2: No data loaded (file not found?)[/color]
Loading resource 'models/male/Skin-material.material.xml'
[color=#FF0000]Resource 'models/male/Skin-material.material.xml' of type 4: No data loaded (file not found?)[/color]
Loading resource 'models/male/.material.xml'
[color=#FF0000]Resource 'models/male/.material.xml' of type 4: No data loaded (file not found?)[/color]

The model is added, but isn't visible. Any idea what I am doing wrong?

PostPosted: 31.05.2012, 17:29 
Tool Developer

Tried it with the current community branch and worked out of the box. (Exported with Blender 2.61)

Are there some path issues in the XML? Did you have any other things already visible in your scene?

PostPosted: 08.06.2012, 15:26 

Ok, I'm getting some progress. Foolishly, I forgot to put the .geo and .xml files in the model folder... so it was a path problem. However, still one more error occurs now, it states:
Code:
[color=#FF0000]Resource 'shaders/model.shader' of type 6: No data loaded (file not found?)[/color]

I'm guessing it is still a path error, but the model.shader file seems to be in the right folder.

I added the standard knight scene and that works fine. I'm guessing my folder management is somewhat sloppy.
I'm doing my master thesis in Biomedical Engineering about movement analysis of rowers, this includes incorporating the Horde3D engine in Labview for the visualization of a rower/boat model with measured data. Too bad my programming skills were somewhat limited to Matlab and Labview before the start of this thesis.

Up to now incorporating Horde3D with LabView is working (remade the Knight example just fine), but creating assets for Horde3D is quite a struggle for me...